Panda Docs software helps to optimize workflow processes in a company considering its basic needs and workload. Its developers position their product as a universal one that will find applications in companies with various activity profiles. This has helped to attract users all over the world, but the question of Panda Docs pricing remains relevant for them and potential clients. What are the peculiarities of the platform and its pricing policy, we tell you in our short review.
How does the Panda Docs platform work?
Panda Docs virtual platform is a comprehensive solution for working with documents. By means of its tools you can create, edit, share and store documents in a virtual space, which enables you to reduce the time for paperwork. Its functionality is equipped with a large number of useful tools that make the platform attractive to a large number of users. Particular attention should be paid to the following features of the platform:
- Instruments for organizing electronic document flow. You can not only create documents from scratch directly on the platform but also track the main stages of work and create templates for future operations based on them. You don’t have to create a template from scratch – you can copy certain samples or process steps and use them as a template.
- Data protection tools. only registered users can access the platform options. Not only do you use popular digital security systems to send documents, but also electronic signatures to help protect document content from outside interference and unauthorized use.
- Synchronization with other programs and applications. Panda Docs integrates well into internal corporate systems while maintaining its efficiency. The platform can also be used by any user device, which makes it convenient to use in any environment.
Due to these features, Panda Docs became popular among companies from different industries – for example, it is actively implemented in the financial and educational services market, as well as in production and construction.
Pandadoc review of company’s pricing policy
Panda Docs platform has become popular not only due to its good technical features and characteristics but also due to its affordability. Customers can take advantage of one of the service packages:
- Free Electronic Signature, which is absolutely free for all users;
- Basics – a package that costs $19 per month for each user;
- Business – another popular package that costs $49 per user;
- Pre-Enterprise, the cost of which is negotiated individually.
In addition, the developers provide a free trial period, so that potential customers could experience the platform’s features and usability.
Panda Docs attracts customers not only by its comprehensive functionality, convenient interface, and universality of use but also by its flexible pricing policy towards clients. If you’re looking for a functional and reliable system to organize work with documents, Panda Docs will be one of the best working tools you can implement in your company.